To Be A Man – with Moray Benoit
I sometimes find guests in the most interesting places. I saw one of Moray’s posts on Facebook and really liked the honesty in his comment and asked if he would be willing to be a guest and lucky for me (and you) he said yes. What a fascinating peek into his experience with divorce, maintenance and access to his children. We talked about:
- A healthy society needs positive men and women.
- What happens when you are not happy in your marriage?
- Is the system set up equally for men and women in divorce and access to children?
- What happens when you are a visitor in your children’s lives?
- Can men be faithful?
- How does maintenance enforcement impact men?
- Is there a solution?
Moray Benoit is a social activist, writer, father, grandfather, an egalitarian, a man that believes in equality for all people and who promotes healthy people, communities and the world. You can reach him on Facebook.
My challenge to you is to have a conversation with someone from the opposite sex with the intent to understand his or her experience without judgement.
If you want to talk about Men’s Rights and Feminism please email Alison