Bridging the Chasm between Gender Rights and Human Rights with Sheri Heller It’s always ...
Author, Radio Host, Speaker
- We need to think about what we think about – so that we can anticipate the ramifications of our choices.
- We are the solution and the problem – because everything is connected.
- Everyone has value – and so does their perspective.
- We have to own our shit – the good the bad and the ugly so that we can be accountable to overall betterment.
- It’s not all serious – everything AND none of it matters.
- We need to participate fully in life – so that we have no regrets.
- Be brave – we are capable of more than we think and our fear is just a compelling illusion.
- Win – lose is still LOSE – I can’t win if someone else is losing.